Kenya Utalii College Mombasa Campus is a satellite Campus of the main campus in Nairobi offering self-sponsored programs in various disciplines. The satellite Campus is housed in Mombasa Trade Centre (Ambalal) along Kwame Nkrumah Road 4th Floor, North Tower. The Campus opened the doors in May 2010.The Kenya Utalii College, Mombasa Campus is a full service Hotel and Tourism Training School.
The main objectives of the campus are
- To expand the college’s training capacity and outreach to meet the high demand for its programs especially here in the Coast region.
- To offer the highest possible quality of education and training.
- To be highly responsive and proactive to the needs of the industry and general clientele.
- To develop and sustain efficient operating standards for the hospitality and tourism industry.
MISSION AND VISION
The satellite campus mission is in tandem with that of the main campus, which is to develop a highly qualified and globally competitive human resource for the hospitality and tourism industry by providing; quality tourism and hospitality education, purposeful research and consultancy. Similarly, the vision is derived from that of the main campus which is to be a globally recognized and transformative premier tourism and hospitality training center. To achieve these the college strives to offer the highest possible quality of education and training, being highly responsive and proactive to the needs of the industry and general clientele and by developing and sustaining efficient operating standards.
KEY TO SUCCESS
The campus will utilize the following key success factors to deliver a superior performance that will engender a sustained competitive advantage in the market by borrowing diligently from the tested and tried systems, standards and experiences of the main campus in Nairobi. The campus will ensure the following:
- A cordial and mutual Kenya Utalii College/industry goodwill
- A strong long established brand name
- High quality training programs/products
- High international recognition
- A rich learning resource Centre
- A highly qualified human capital
|KENYANS KSHS||NON-KENYANS US$|
|PARALLEL COURSE ( FULL-TIME)|
|Food and Beverage Service & Sales (Basic)||1 ½ Year||218,150||1,667 per semester|
|PART-TIME SHORT COURSES|
|Front Desk Techniques||3 months||25,000||560|
|Supervisory Management in Organizations||3 months||40,000||890|
|Housekeeping Techniques||3 months||30,000||670|
|Customer Care||6 weeks||30,000||670|
|Travel Agency Techniques (Foundation)||6 months||55,000||1,225|
|Banqueting & Events Management||6 weeks||20,000||470|
|Food & Beverage Service Supervision||3 months||25,000||620|
|Food & Beverage Service Techniques||3 months||28,000||670|
|Cake Making & Decoration||1 month||45,000||950|
|Pastry & Bakery||1 month||45,000||950|
|Kitchen Operation Techniques||1 month||45,000||950|
|Cabin Crew||6 months||60,000||1,500|