Kenya Utalii College in collaboration with University of Nairobi (Faculty of Arts) invites applications for admission to the Module II programmes listed below:
- Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Travel and Tourism Management
Minimum Admission Requirements
- K.C.S.E. with a C+ or equivalent
- K.C.S.E. with a C plain or equivalent Plus a Diploma or equivalent from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- K.C.S.E./E.A.C.E Div. III/ Ordinary GCE or equivalent Plus a Diploma or equivalent from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- C.E. or E.A.A.C.E/ Advanced GCE Certificate with one principal pass Plus a Diploma or equivalent from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- C.E. or E.A.A.C.E. certificate with two principal passes or equivalent.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma
- A degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Tuition per Course Unit: B.A. –12,000/-
Other Charges per Semester:
- Registration = 1,000/-
- Library = 1,000/-
- Computer/Lab charges (Annually) = 5,000/-
- Student ID (Annually)= 500/-
- Medical Emergency (Annually)= 5,000/-
- Activity fee (Annually) = 2,000/-
- Examination fee (Per Unit) = 500/-
- Students Union fee (Annually)= 1,000/-
- Transport fee (from City Centre to Utalii and back) = 6,900/- (per semester-optional)
- Hospitality Management
- Lab fees (Per Practical Unit)= 4,500/-
- Caution money (Once)= 5,000/-
- Programme Development Fees (Once) = 5,000/-
- Field Work fees refundable in fourth year (once) = 10,000/-
Weekdays 5.30p.m to 8.30 p.m. Weekends 8.00a.m-8.30 p.m. at Kenya Utalii College, Main Campus, Thika Road
Sets of Application Forms are available from University of Nairobi, Main Campus, and Gandhi Wing Building Room G3 for a nonrefundable fee of Kshs.3,000/-. [Note: Non-Kenyans pay 25% more on all charges]. The application fees may be paid by Direct Deposit into the UNES/UON Account, Barclays Bank, Westlands Branch, A/C No: 03-073-1023948. Bankers’ cheques will also be accepted.
CASH WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Application forms can also be downloaded from University of Nairobi website HERE with evidence of payment for the application to be furnished at the time of application forms’ submission.
For other Details:
Call the Dean’s Office, Faculty of Arts, Tel: 318262 Ext. 28146/28218 or ask for the extensions to the respective
Gateway to International Careers in Hospitality and Tourism
- Except for Hospitality Management lab fees, all other charges will apply for Travel and Tourism Management progamme.
- Details on the cost of uniform for practical lessons will be communicated to successful applicants.
- The programmes are non-residential and students will be expected to make their own accommodation arrangements.
- Educational trips will be costed and charged separately.
- Meals will be charged separately and are optional.
- Two copies of the application forms duly completed should be submitted to University of Nairobi and one copy to Kenya Utalii College together with a copy of the application fee receipt.