To be a globally recognized and transformative premier tourism and hospitality training centre.
To develop highly qualified and globally competitive human resource for the hospitality and tourism industry by providing; quality tourism, hospitality education, purposeful research and consultancy.
In pursuit of its vision and mission, the College will at all times be guided the following fundamental core values:
- Integrity: We operate in an honest, trustworthy and transparent manner
- Commitment: We are dedicated towards achieving our mandate.
- Leadership : We have the courage to shape a better future for our institution.
- Accountability: We will perform in a manner at all times that makes us accountable, responsible and answerable to our customers and other stakeholders both external and internal.
- Diversity: We believe in diversity and inclusion and thus constantly seek fresh approaches, new ideas and different outlooks to achieve success.
- Quality: We believe in delivering excellent services.
- Professionalism: We believe in excellent skills, good judgement and behavior as expected in the tourism and hospitality industry.
Kenya Utalii College management is committed to sustaining its mandate of training qualified professionals for the hospitality and tourism industry. The College management also commits itself to enhancing its research and consultancy services for the continued advancements of the hospitality tourism sector. In addition, the management will ensure compliance with the requirements of the Quality Management Systems and undertake continuous review, so as to meet the demands of the changing hospitality and tourism industry.
To undertake hospitality and tourism training and capacity building for the tourism sector.